Wednesday, June 13, 2007

THE BOSS

Cannot Wait till 14th june 2007..this is what that is lingering in my mind.....

Yesterday evening i started from CDC6(thorappakkam). My ususal route will be through Pallikkaranai(via jerusalem college of engg) and then reach tambaram. Yesterday I started to explore the other route. The stretch connecting GST road with Thorappakkam. The travel was really pleasent with my bike clocking at 110Kph.

When I reached chrompet I noticed that there will be a special show for SHIVAJI-THE BOSS on 14th june 2007 9:00 PM IST. Since I was little bit tired I decided to go to my home and take some rest. I actually decided not to get too much hurry for the tickets. As this time for SHIVAJI I felt it has gone beyond the limits to get a ticket on the first day.......

Then When I watched the CNN-IBN channel, the short sneek on rajni, I decided nothing should stop me..(oru vaati mudivu pannitta yen petcha naanay keka maaten)I started towards chromepet (VETRI theater..paera ketaala summa athiruthulla...)and when I reached there it just took only few seconds for me to hear those words "Boss shivaji ticket venuma?" ........I thot to myself
"Then what for I am here..." .Gave away 900 bucks and got 3 tickets(one for me, other for my friends..all three belong to the same rajni bandwagon). And that time I was the proud owner of the admission for the preview show where I will be one among the rajni fans who will be the first one to watch my demi-god in the screen before the others.....

The other update is fortune always favours the brave,courage and the smart.....I got one more opportunity(last time the BOSS who took me for CHANDRAMUKHI) to see THE BOSS on 15th june at GanapathyRAM theater(night show). Today Morning one of my friend called me and confirmed a ticket at Mayajaal on 15th june noon show. Worshipping in three different temples..but the BOSS remains the same......
So Three cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!

will come back with the review ..sorry with the unique experience of celebrating THE BOSS.....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Chennai, TamilNadu, India
Upcoming krishna bakthan(devotee)