Wednesday, July 16, 2008

MY ANNAMALAI



After Long Time again....
Paypal and my Laziness are not allowing to Blog regulary..but still I Do this when I really feel that its time for me to scribble....
This should have been my first blog. But some how due to unknown reasons(!!!) and TIME ..I am atlast doing it now.My Bike .. Annamalai.....I feel the comfort, the pleasant, the rough and the style feeling together when I think about it.It was May31st 2005 afternoon 3:15 PM when I first saw this handsome...Its my Brother's gift...To say about Annamalai...One of the best thing that can happen for Super star and myself. For him it was the film that made him to reach new heights. For me this is the one which made me to have the style statement, for the first time as a boy(or male or adult, whatever you call) I showed to the world that I can ride a machine. Vow!! He is the reason for me to know riding...
Its now been 48000+ Kms travel together in all these 37 months. Even after a change in piston in the engine(due to my so called quality riding.. :) )... he has never lost his tempo....still I am able to clock the 100Kmph with ease as before...All these days he has bear with my silence,my songs,my crush,my words.......and still going strong... However I feel that I have always exploited this machine...Whenever i came in 11 minutes to cross the ECR stretch between Thiruvanmiyur Signal Junction to WIPRO shollinganallur...or from my residence in Perungalathur to the present PAYPAL building in 22 minutes...whatever it is...I feel these are not my riding statistics..but the power,strength of my annamalai....
My brother is constantly trying to convince me to change the appearence of this machine...but I am not able to even think that way as I feel it will loose its classical appearence that it has now...but who knows "TIME is the hero..TIME moves on.." I might even change the appearence of this machine .. ANNAMALAI to ROBOT.. :)

2 comments:

Arun Sundar said...

Shouldnt a guy consider his vehicle a female, for the very known reason?

Bala said...

Arun maapu.. For me my bike is male because,
1) it never disappoints me .. :)
2) its tought enough not to be female...
3) hope you remember the tag line of pulsar...(DEFINETLY MALE)

About Me

My photo
Chennai, TamilNadu, India
Upcoming krishna bakthan(devotee)